Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Thing for the New Year!

My name is Tanya Guerrier, or you can call me Florin. Welcome to my blog! I'm doing a new thing for the new year. This year I will attempt to blog! I must confess, this isn't my first attempt at blogging. It's actually my second attempt. I failed miserably the first time. Why? Because I never blogged!!!! I had two posts in two years. Shameful... So perhaps the second time around will be the charm. :)

This time around, I'm going to do things differently. First off, I'm going to set goals for myself. To be successful, it's important to have goals, right?

Okay, so here are my blog goals:

1. I will blog at least once a week on Thursdays.
2. I will provide useful and inspirational posts to the best of my abilities.
3. I will keep it light-hearted and fun as much as possible.
4. I will have a good attitude.

Simple. I'm taking small steps. I'm looking to make progress.

Lastly you'll notice that my blog doesn't look very fancy. That's only because I don't really know what I'm doing. *smile.* I can admit it. This is a learning process for me. I'm learning as I go. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone. I'm doing a new thing for the new year. Happy 2013!

*Please note: If you ever decide to leave me a comment, you will always get a response. I do believe in showing love. *hugs*  Feel free to wish me luck! Thanks for reading!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya,

    I recently read one of your e-Books and was thoroughly pleased with and proud of you. It was simple and a GREAT read. Anything that I can finish and ENJOY at the same time is a significant accomplishment for me. I was excited to learn that I could connect with you -- proof I made it to the end of the book -- and through your book, I requested a Facebook friendship. You accepted. ;-)

    You will see/hear more of me in the future.

    God bless you and keep doing what you do, Girl!

    People like me need to see people like you DOING it so the people like me can stop TALKING it and join you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kissie,

    Thanks for commenting, and thanks for reading my book! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm happy that my book has been a source of inspiration for you. Thank you for your encouraging and kind words. I truly appreciate it. God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete