How to Achieve Your Goals:
1. Know what you want.
· “The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Set long-term goals.
· “You must have long term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short term failures.
-Charles C. Noble
3. Set short-term goals.
· “Whoever wants to reach a distant goal must take small steps.”
4. Devise a plan.
· “Begin with the end in mind.”
5. Write it down.
· “Reduce your plan to writing. The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire.”
· “Committing your goals to paper increases the likelihood of you achieving them by 1000 percent.”
6. Don’t give up.
· “He conquers who endures.”
7. Have faith.
· “We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal and then leap in the dark to our success.”
-Henry David Thoreau
See you next Thursday!!!! God bless.